Thursday, February 15, 2018

Club Q-Alternate Project

Hello, everyone! I have been playing with the Club Q kit! Didn't you love the Club Q kit this month? I sure did but I took the same papers and did something different with mine. Let's take a closer look...
"Enjoy Life Anywhere"

I chose to use the banner to frame my photo and used the square piece in the kit to frame my photos as well.
The large banner pieces were used as a main focal point for part of the title.
I used the laser cut banner to "frame" my photos and repeated the frame with the large square piece in the kit.

Here is what I chose to do with the second page layout in the kit....


                           
"Memories like these..."

Using a circle cutter, I cut a circle to fit the chipboard die cut and cut a few half circles as well.

Once again, I used the flags to frame my photos and stamped the words on scrap white paper, punched with a circle punch and inked all of them with chalk ink.

Take a closer look...after punching out the flourish pieces from the chipboard; I used it as a stencil to add more flourishes. They turned out looking a little reminiscent of watercolor...and I only used our chalk inks!

I pushed the ink through with a makeup sponge.

The next project in your kit was an accordian 4x4 mini album. I chose to add two pieces of chipboard and three pieces of 8x8 cardstock and created a squash mini album and with the leftover scraps...a card!






The full instruction for this mini album can be found here :Alternate project for Club Q-Squash Album The kit also included a great album that I am turning into a recipe book but haven't quite finished. Club Q is a great kit that gets delivered right to your door...and you are never limited as to what you can create with it. Have a great time creating with your Club Q kit!                                     



Quick Quotes products used:
                                  Club Q kit
Spring Showers 101...COMING SOON

Additional products: Cardstock, chipboard,
 cricut-Plantain cartridge




No comments:

Post a Comment