Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Hello, everyone! It's Rebecca hosting today's blog post.  I hope everyone is enjoying sunshine and warmer weather!

While organizing my photos earlier this month, I noticed I had lots of odds and ends pictures. I decided to use them all in one double page layout using the theme, "Subway Art".



                                                                 "Work in Progress"




*********************************************************************************




The layout can broken up into three different sections. I used the orange arrow paper from Secret Garden, as a base page for my layout. I cut the multi-colored stripe paper (from the same collection) into strips and attached them in a random fashion. I went over the center line of the paper and trimmed with scissors. I glued the trimmed off piece to the other side of the layout. 








I inked the edges of the phrase cut out from the sheet and attached with foam tape. I inked and attached the cogs and circle phrase that was punched out of the sheet with a 1 3/4 inch circle punch. No rules apply when using Subway Art theme; I added die cuts, brads, and lots and lots of phrases.









I even crossed the line with the phrase! It was very freeing to have no rules apply when scrapping.  




I hope you challenge yourself on your next layout...you never know what you'll create! Thanks for stopping by the blog today!



Quick Quotes Products Used: Secret Garden Paper PackCardstock phrases
PowderPuff Chalk Ink: Royal BlueBarn Board

No comments:

Post a Comment