Wednesday, December 5, 2018




Good day, everyone! It's Rebecca here with a little crafty inspiration for the blog. I can not believe how close Christmas is! Decorations, trees and cookies top the list of favorite family activities. My daughter in law's sister, Nikki and her family go out and find that perfect tree for the holiday. I captured the memory on the following layout...




"Oh, Christmas Tree"






********************************************************************************




  • I began by cutting my photos down 
  • I then matted each with a dark green cardstock
  • A couple of photos were triple matted





  • I took some trees from a Club Q kit and two pieces from cardstock phrases





  • I added Catus PowderPuff chalk ink to cover the white chipboard pieces
  • I embellished them further with brads, buttons, rhinestones and pearls



  • I inked the edges of the cardstock with bloody mary chalk ink



  •  I added my photos to each page and glued them to the base page.
  • Next, I added my embellishments, some with foam tape and other with glue.

The final page



I hope I inspired you to scrap your latest memory from the holiday season. Club Q is a great way to get your pages done quickly and beautifully. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!


Quick Quotes Products Used:
Holly Jolly PaperClub Q
PowderPuff Chalk Ink:
Bloody MaryCatcus

No comments:

Post a Comment