Monday, January 8, 2018

Big Announcement!

I am so excited to announce I made the Design Team for 2018!! It's a dream come true 💖

Here is the official announcement...http://www.blogquickquotes.com/

I'm so excited and thrilled to be a part of a company that is a foundation in the crafting world!

Today I am sharing a page I created and two Quick Quotes canvas art classes I have taken in the past.



A layout using Blue Fern, Heartfelt Creations and Tim Holtz

I love Quick Quotes! This was a class I had taken from them at The Novi, Michigan Mega Meet

When I worked on the road for Heartfelt Creations and traveled to the conventions; I always made sure to hit the Quick Quotes booth for a little merchandise to take home 😍

Thanks for visiting and soon, samples of Quick Quote products will flood the Blog! You will be "Makin with Bacon"!
Have a Blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. they all look great! looking forward to you using Quick Quotes new products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy for you, Rebecca. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rebecca. I remember you from Heartfelt creations. I was wondering where you went:) You will enjoy working with Quick Quotes, they are an awesome family. I teach classes for them in NH. Good luck. Looking forward to seeing your posts. Have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! I am so excited! I'm following your blog so we can keep in touch!

      Delete