Thursday, July 12, 2018









Good day, everyone!  Today I am sharing a layout I made using paper from Secret Garden. I found these two pictures of my son, Elijah, and his first tooth. Oh, how time goes by so fast! This chubby, cheeked little boy is now 14 years old and 6 feet tall!



"My First Tooth"












  •  To begin, I grabbed a green cardstock for my base.
  • Next, I layered my patterned paper in the center.



  • I trimmed two pieces of the celery green patterned paper from the collection at 1 1/4 x 12
  • I trimmed the green stripe from the striped patterned paper  and included the white on both sides.
  • Next, I trimmed the green stripe in half and glued one half to the bottom of the celery piece. Repeat, for the second green collection


  • I gathered my embellishments: teeth that were die cut and inked, cardstock phrase trimmed and inked.
  • I made my last embellishment using a SVG and cutting it using the paper from Secret Garden

  • I added a fishtail banner to the top and an arrow to the bottom of the layout.
  • A little ric-rac was added to the arrow before the completed title.
  • Add foam tape to title and attach



  • Finally, the inked teeth and cardstock phrase were added.


Secret Garden Paper Pack is such a universal collection. It is a must have for any scrapbooker! No matter the event...Secret Garden can help you get it scrapped!
Oh, what fun it is to go back and remember days gone by! Isn't that why we all enjoy this hobby?
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!




Quick Quotes Products Used:
PowderPuff Chalk Inks: Warm GreyLight Moss


Other Products Used: SVG by Kate's Cuttables
teeth by Cricut

No comments:

Post a Comment