Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Hello, everyone from hot and sunny, Indiana!  This time of year is so busy with cook outs and bar-b-ques. I like to have a little card for the host of the party attached to my side dish when I attend cook outs. I love Quick Quotes paper, as it fits every event! Here is a couple of Fourth of July cards I made using Secret Garden.




                                                          "Celebrating the 4th of July"




****************************************************************************



  • I cut 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 pieces of red, white and blue paper from sheets from the Secret Garden Paper
  • I cut 1/4" strips out of the white and a 2 1/4 by 3 inch piece from the blue.
  • Attach the white strips to the red paper and trim off the edges



  • Punch 13 stars from the white paper
  • Dab ink on the stars
  • Glue stars in a circular fashion on the square of blue paper
  • Attach foam tape to the back
  • Adhere it to the top left corner




********************************************************************




  • Punch large and small stars out of scraps of red and blue leftover from the previous card
  • Ink the edges of the stars
  • Ink the red background
  • Stamp the stars and the circles with Barn Board and Deep Sea ink
  • Attach large and small stars with adhesive



  •  Take sentiment stamp and ink the top half with Barn Board and the lower part with Deep Dea
  • Stamp sentiment at an angle on the card

  • Attach to the card base
  • I added Pearl Pen in yellow for added embellishment 



How cute will these be for my host or hostess as I hand them my side dish?
Ombre stamping is so easy to do using PowderPuff Inks. I hope I have inspired you to try it out. Hope you have a wonderful holiday!





Quick Quotes Products Used: Secret Garden Paper Pack
PowderPuff Chalk Inks: AmarettoLipstickDeep Sea


Other Products Used: Star punches by Stampin Up
Stamps by Lawn Fawn
Pearl Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment