Saturday, November 17, 2018



Hello, everyone from chilly Indiana! Club Q kits are a great way to have beautiful pages delivered right to your door once a month.  I created the following layout, Blessings using the kits in a different way. I used my grandson's first pumpkin patch visit as inspiration for this fall theme layout.



"Blessings"








  • I began by matting my photos
  • I inked the edges of all my banner pieces
  • I trimmed the phrase from the laser cut piece



  • I matted the laser cut to white cardstock
  • Stamped,die cut and colored my flowers
  • Cut my corn stalk die from electronic die cutting machine



I laid out where I wanted things and then began to adhere them to the page.


I added buttons to the titled and filled in the corners with sunflowers.


I hope I inspired you to create something today! Thanks for stopping by the blog today!



Quick Quotes Products Used:

PowderPuff Chalk Inks:

No comments:

Post a Comment