Hello, everyone! It's Rebecca here today hosting the blog post. I'm using the NEW paper collection called Autumn Brilliance. It's so beautiful! Rich hues of autumn colors make this paper a must have for your paper stash. I created the following layout of my great-niece, Hailey...
"Apple Of My Eye"
- I began by inking the edges of the patterned paper.
- I then attached the patterned paper to the olive green 12 x 12 base.
- I cut two strips of patterned paper
- I inked the edges and attached them together
- I added some lace to the bottom of the border.
- I stamped and embossed flowers on vellum and die cut them.
- Next, I did a little glitter art using the design on the paper.
- I used chipboard letters from my stash to create the title.
Although, I did not have enough foiled chipboard letters to complete the title; I simply used white ones and embossed them with red embossing powder.
The layout was simple to create because the paper is so beautiful. I hope I have inspired you to create something "Autumn" today! Thanks for stopping by the blog!
Quick Quotes Products Used:Autumn Brilliance
Other products used: Flower stamp and die by Heartfelt Creations
Chipboard letters by Recollections and Heidi Swapp
Glitter by Art Glitter