Left side card instructions:
- Cut card base at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 from white cardstock.
- Cut 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 from 104 and ink edges. Attach to card base.
- Die cut frame and a coordinating die for sentiment from 101, (I free hand cut leaves from scraps and added veins using a stylist.)
- Die cut centerpiece from 104.
- Glue centerpiece to inside frame, stamp sentiment on white and attach to die cut piece.
- Add flowers, ribbon, butterflies and half-backed pearls.
Right side card instructions:
- Cut card base from white cardstock at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
- Cut 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 from 101 and attach to card base.
- Cut 4 1/8 x 5 1/4 mat from dark blue cardstock and attach to card base.
- Die cut frame from 102 and attach to card.
- Cut a strip from 103 and attach to center of card.
- Die cut centerpiece from dark blue cardstock and third die cut from 101. Layer both pieces together and attach to card.
- Die cut a flourish and flowers from scrap of 102.
- Attach flowers, flourishes, sentiment and pearls as shown.
The third card is called an impossible card.
- Measure the center of the top and sides of a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of 104 (white was used for demonstration purposes)
- Draw line with pencil from side to side (2 1/8)
- Draw line from 2 3/4 center to line in the middle of card.
- Measure each side 1 inch from both sides. Draw line to center line.
- Cut on lines to center as shown
- Take one side of 2 3/4 piece and twist it from the center point to line up to the edge.
- Repeat step for the second 2 3/4 piece
- Your piece should look like the above photo.
- You can mat and decorate as you wish.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
QuickQuotes Products Used:
Secret Garden...coming soon
Cardstock Paper Phrases
PowderPuff Chalk Ink: Lipstick, Royal Blue
Other products Used:
Card Creator dies by Spellbinders
Premade flowers by Petaloo
Punch flowers by EK Success
Flourish by Cheery Lynn