Hello, everyone from chilly Indiana! Club Q kits are a great way to have beautiful pages delivered right to your door once a month. I created the following layout, Blessings using the kits in a different way. I used my grandson's first pumpkin patch visit as inspiration for this fall theme layout.
- I began by matting my photos
- I inked the edges of all my banner pieces
- I trimmed the phrase from the laser cut piece
- I matted the laser cut to white cardstock
- Stamped,die cut and colored my flowers
- Cut my corn stalk die from electronic die cutting machine
I laid out where I wanted things and then began to adhere them to the page.
I added buttons to the titled and filled in the corners with sunflowers.
I hope I inspired you to create something today! Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Quick Quotes Products Used:
PowderPuff Chalk Inks: