"Ocean Themed Mini Album"
- I took the five envelopes from the kit and scored one of them 5 inches.
- I took the other four envelopes and placed them in the trimmer with the score line at the 3/4 inch mark. Trim excess.
- Add scor-tape to the hinges.
- Stack the envelopes together and remove the tape to adhere one to another.
- You should have one hinge left with tape on it.
- Cut both ends at an angle of stacked envelope.
- Remove tape and attach to the inside of the first envelope with the score mark.
- Choose colors of ink and color all the page edges and the center of each page.
- Choose the paper from the kit for each page. Ink edges and apply to pages.
- I took the twine and adhered half of it to the front of the album with scor-tape.
- I placed the frame over the top of the twine and then placed the center of the frame with more scor-tape creating the wrap around closure.
I kept one envelope opened so that I could place more photo mats!
I love Club Q! The possibilities are truly endless! Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Quick Quotes Products Used:
PowderPuff Chalk Inks: