- I die cut the card base from kraft cardstock.
- I die cut the matting pieces from Harmony 101
- I used a coffee charms die to assemble the coffee accents.
- I inked all the edges of the card base with chalk ink.
- I repeated this step with the matting pieces.
- I then assembled all the pieces, adding a few flowers and leaves, as well.
With the leftover pieces, I created a very simple, universal card.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Quick Qutoes Products Used:
PowerPuff Chalk Inks: Amaretto
Other Products Used:
coffee charms die by Karen Burniston
Stair step die by Spellbinders