Sunday, December 2, 2018

 Today's inspiration is quick and simple cards using leftover paper from November Club Q kits. Using a 6 x 8  and a 6 x 6 scrap, I created the following cards...

                                                                       "Dream Big"








  • I cut my scraps using stitched dies
  • I added a piece of gold mirri paper


  • I stamped and die cut flowers on white cardstock
  • I colored them using chalk inks



  •  For this card I added greenery
  • I cut the banner sentiment from cardstock phrases

  • For this one, I added leaf ribbon
  • Again, I used cardstock phrases for the sentiment





Simple and quick is today theme! Thanks for visiting the blog! I hope you have a wonderful day!


Quick Quotes Products Used:

PowderPuff Chalk Inks:



No comments:

Post a Comment