Beauty in Motion
- I used one full 12 x 12 sheet of the argyle print with floral print (base page) and a 4.5 x12 strip of another sheet. (Set this piece aside for later)
- I also used the argyle plain print for the second page ( second base page)
- Next, die cut a 10.5, 4.5 and 5.5 inch circle out of coordinating blue cardstock.
- Using a sheet from the Navigator paper pack, die cut the title. Use a dark blue card stock to die cut a shadow for title if desired.
- Using the leftover scrap after cutting the title, cut one long strip and die cut a few flourishes. Also, punch some flowers from scrap white paper and coral paper.
- Take the white wood board paper with floral prints and cut another strip
- I had ribbon with flowers on in it in my stash...you could easily make it if you didn't have the exact same thing.
Now, we can begin to assemble the page very simply...
1. Take the two strips and glue to largest circle.
2. Trim excess and ink edges with chalk ink.
3. Glue to center of base page.
4. Attach photo.
5.Title and ribbon
6. Flourishes and flowers.
Page 2 Assembly...
1. Ribbon is glued to the bottom of the layout.
2. Title is wedged between flowers.
3. Ink the 4.5 x 12 inch strip with chalk ink and glue to base page. See note below***
***The 4.5 x 12 inch piece I said to set aside. I took the chalk ink and not only edged it but covered the entire piece to change its color to add the contrast I was looking for.
4. Add card stock circles in a diagonal fashion.
5. Place photos
6. Add flourishes and flowers.
7. Add center to flowers, if desired.
I hope you enjoy today's post! Have a great day!
Quick Quotes Products Used:
Spring Flowers...coming soon
other products used:
flouish- Cheery Lynn
flower punch-Ek Success
flower centers-Nuvo drops