Thursday, June 28, 2018

Hi everybody! Club Q kits are jammed pack full of product. I used my own alternate idea for cards from a previous month's kit. What fun it was to pull in a little glitter and have a few more cards on hand, ready to gift!


                                                           "Happy, Happy, Happy!"




  •  I used a standard white card base cut @ 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
  • I then cut the paper from the kit at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and the floral print at 4 x 5 1/4








  • I cut a strip of the stripe paper and cut it at 4 inches.
  • Next, I fussy cut several images from the paper...including one that was on the edge.
  • I inked all of the pieces with chalk ink.




  • I added foam tape to the back of the fussy cut images.
  • I also added glue to the center of the flowers and added glitter.





  • I even added the glue in a fine line along the stripe paper!
  • I finished by adding the sentiment, cut from Cardstock Phrases sheet.





I wanted a little more of a masculine feel to the next card so I stuck with the red cut to the size stated in the previous card.







  • Ink the edges of each paper



  •  Cut a stripe of arrows and snip apart with a pair of scissors.
  • Glue red paper to card base.
  • Next, add blue paper.
  • Using foam tape, attach the arrows on the top, bottom and side.



  • Finish the card with a matted sentiment.
  • Add glue and glitter to the center of the arrows.


Club Q kits give so much more than meets the eye! I love being able to pick up a kit and have the option to create the planned project or whatever I want.  Thank you for stopping by the blog today!



Quick Quotes Products Used:
Secret GardenClub Q InformationCardstock Phrases
PowderPuff Chalk Inks: Bloody MaryRoyal Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment