"Happy, Happy, Happy!"
- I used a standard white card base cut @ 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
- I then cut the paper from the kit at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and the floral print at 4 x 5 1/4
- I cut a strip of the stripe paper and cut it at 4 inches.
- Next, I fussy cut several images from the paper...including one that was on the edge.
- I inked all of the pieces with chalk ink.
- I added foam tape to the back of the fussy cut images.
- I also added glue to the center of the flowers and added glitter.
- I even added the glue in a fine line along the stripe paper!
- I finished by adding the sentiment, cut from Cardstock Phrases sheet.
I wanted a little more of a masculine feel to the next card so I stuck with the red cut to the size stated in the previous card.
- Ink the edges of each paper
- Cut a stripe of arrows and snip apart with a pair of scissors.
- Glue red paper to card base.
- Next, add blue paper.
- Using foam tape, attach the arrows on the top, bottom and side.
- Finish the card with a matted sentiment.
- Add glue and glitter to the center of the arrows.
Club Q kits give so much more than meets the eye! I love being able to pick up a kit and have the option to create the planned project or whatever I want. Thank you for stopping by the blog today!
Quick Quotes Products Used:
Secret Garden, Club Q Information, Cardstock Phrases
PowderPuff Chalk Inks: Bloody Mary, Royal Blue