- To begin my layout, I cut the arrow paper in Secret Garden and inked the edges with chalk ink and attached to blue cardstock.
- Next, I cut the red sheet from Secret Garden and glued to base page.
- Using a stamp, I created four photo corners.
- I used an exacto knife to cut the corners to allow for the photo to be held in place.
- I stamped and quickly colored the images and then cut them out.
- I cut the title from my Cricut and used chalk ink to edge each letter.
- I layered die cuts and title.
- I also cut individual arrows out of the paper and used foam tape to attach to the page.
- The chalk inks are so great for use with inking the edges of cardstock as well as chipboard but they are also wonderful in covering the outline of the die cut!
The Secret Garden paper line is so much fun to use! You can use the paper for any theme. Thanks so much for visiting the blog today!
Products Used: Secret Garden Paper Pack
PowderPuff Chalk Ink:Royal Blue, Mocha Mama, Kokomo, Lipstick
Other Products Used: Cricut, machine and Cartridge
Stamps and die by Dare 2 B Artsy