The layout was very simple to create...Let's begin!
- a piece of sand cardstock was cut to a 9 3/4 x 9 3/4 square and matted in the center of the patterned paper.
- Cut a coordinating piece 1/4 inch smaller and ink edges. Attach to sand cardstock.
- Ink all die cut pieces
Layer strips of cardstock from the bottom up.
Die cut two(2) wave borders of your choice out of white cardstock. Ink one to change the color to blue and leave the other white.
Attach the white one to the top edge of anchor paper and trim excess. Layer the inked one slightly off center and trim off excess.
- Color flowers and attach to the page.
- Add Title statement with foam tape.
- Add centers to the flowers
- Add seaweed with shells at the base.
I wish you nothing but sun shining days ahead! Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Quick Quotes Products Used:
PowderPuff Chalk Inks:
Other Products Used:
Seaweed die by Gina Marie Designs
Shells and flower die by Heartfelt Creations