Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Hi, everyone!  Club Q is so much fun to use when you're scrapbooking. The pages are delivered right to your door with everything you need to complete them. Instructions are included but you don't have to follow those...create what you would like! This is what I did using this months Club Q...


                                                                  "Summer"


  • To begin, I stamped and colored my bats.
  • Next, I layered the blue flower paper onto the base page.
  • I added the title, followed by the yellow strip and flowers.










  • Add ink to the chipboard frames.
  • Stamp image on the edge
  • Add yellow brads





  • Stamp the phrase and hat that came with the stamp set I used.
  • Stamp a pattern on the second mat
  • Ink the "Fun in the Sun" and set with brads.
  • Assemble the photos and mats then attach.




Club Q is a really great tool to help keeps us up to date on our scrapbooking!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!



Quick Quotes Products used:Club Q
PowderPuff Chalk Inks:KokomoAmarettoMidnight Confession


Other products used: stamps and dies by Dare 2B Artsy

No comments:

Post a Comment