- To begin, I stamped and colored my bats.
- Next, I layered the blue flower paper onto the base page.
- I added the title, followed by the yellow strip and flowers.
- Add ink to the chipboard frames.
- Stamp image on the edge
- Add yellow brads
- Stamp the phrase and hat that came with the stamp set I used.
- Stamp a pattern on the second mat
- Ink the "Fun in the Sun" and set with brads.
- Assemble the photos and mats then attach.
Club Q is a really great tool to help keeps us up to date on our scrapbooking!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Quick Quotes Products used:Club Q
Other products used: stamps and dies by Dare 2B Artsy