Friday, October 12, 2018

Precious Memories

Happy Fall, Y'all! Fall memories in Indiana for me always include raking a pile of leaves and jumping in them. One fall day, I was lucky to catch my son and his dog, Lily, frolicking in the pile. This is such a special photo because Lily died 2 years ago at age ten. We all miss her so!


                                                      "Precious Memories"







I die cut my frames and picture.



  • Die cut leaves with different colors of card stock
  • Ink them with chalk ink with several colors

  • I cut the brick paper and adhered it roughly an inch and a half from the bottom
  • I cut the dark green paper at 1/4 inch by 12 and adhered it flush to the edge of the brick paper
  • Next, I add a 3/4 inch strip of the light blue paper under  the dark green strip at the bottom



  • I cut a doily in half a placed as shown
  • Matted the vellum saying onto card stock
  • Add pearl accents to the corners
  • Attach with foam tape.



Add leaves in a cascading fashion

  • Cut apart a pearl flourish and add to the bottom right corner and the top center
  • Add glue to open sections and add prills






I hope your fall season is full of memories to scrap! Thanks for visiting the blog!


Quick Quotes Product Used:

PowderPuff Chalk Ink:

Other Products Used:
pearl flourish by Want 2 Scrap
Leaves die by Sizzix
Prills by Art Glitter
doily

No comments:

Post a Comment