Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Hello, everyone!  As the baby of 12 children, I have lots of nieces and nephews as well as great-nieces and nephews! I try to scrap a layout for their albums that is special and unique. Today I share with you a layout for my great-niece, Rylie Paige.

                                                      "Welcome Baby Girl"






I cut three strips of paper 3 x 12 and inked the edges of each.


Next, I matted all of my photos.


I then die cut several flowers and flourishes. 


After attaching the two strips  horizontally at the bottom of both pages, I glued the third strip vertically along the right side of the layout. 

I added a doily from my stash and attached a phrase from the cardstock phrases sheet.


                  Finally, I cascaded the remaining flourishes and flowers and added the title.



        This layout will make a great addition to my great-niece's baby album. I hope I inspired you to                                  get scrapping today!  Thanks for stopping by the blog today.



 Quick Quotes Products Used:
Harmony 101Harmony 103Harmony 104Harmony 12x12 Quotes and Phrases
PowderPuff Chalk Inks: Island OrangeBora BoraCool Grey

Other Products Used: 
dies by Cheery Lynn Designs
doily








No comments:

Post a Comment