Hello, everyone! It's Rebecca hosting the blog post today. With only 10 days before Christmas Eve, the holiday happenings are in full swing at my house. I always like to include a handmade tag on the gifts of the people I know that scrapbook. Many of them keep to add on their layouts. I had a few leftovers from December Club Q so I decided to make tags for my gifts.
- die cut 4 tags from cardstock
- cut the scraps to fit the tag size
- ink the edges of any or all edges
- Repeat steps above for second set of tags
- Add embellishments as desired
- I added poinsettias and holly
- I popped up the phrase with foam tape and added "snow"
- I embossed vellum poinsettias
- I gently rolled the vellum flowers
- add greenery and candle die cut.
- I used a snowflake chipboard piece from Club Q
- I attached ribbon and scraps of paper
- I let the paper speak for itself on this example
- The flowers are silver embossed with Bloody Mary Ink
- I used an image from the cardstock phrases popped up on foam tape
Now I have 4 beautiful tags that will make any present that much grander! Silver or gold pen to write on the back of the tag and bam! Handmade with love! Holly Jolly Holiday paper collection is a gorgeous collections of reds, greens and burgundy. Perfect for preserving your Christmas memories!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Quick Quotes Products Used:Holly Jolly Holiday Paper Pack, December Club Q
PowderPuff Chalk Ink: Bloody Mary,Catcus, Warm Grey
Other products Used: Dies by Heartfelt Creations, Dies by Tim Holtz