Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Hello, everyone! It's Rebecca with today's blog post. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.  The month of January is a wonderful time to send thank you cards for all the great gifts and goodies we had received throughout the holidays. I used Autumn Brilliance to create the following thank you card...

                                                         "Winter Blessings"





  • I began by die cutting a circle from the patterned paper
  • Next, I attached acetate with scor-tape
  • I added the die cut elements to the front of the card



  • I drew around the circle with pencil and added ink in a random fashion
  • Next, the die cut house and fence were added
  • I then made a well of shaved ice, prills, glitter and sequins 



  • Foam tape was added to the top panel and placed directly over the winter scene
  • I added the sentiment that was die cut from the patterned paper
  • Flourishes, greenery and a blue poinsettia were added to the front left corner
  •  




I hope you can take time to send a winter thanks to someone you love. Thanks for visiting the blog today!

Quick Quotes Products Used: Autumn Brilliance
PowderPuff Chalk Inks Used: SeabrookSandy ShorePlum

other products used: Dies by Gina Marie Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment