Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Club Q Inspiration

Hi, everyone! It's Rebecca, hosting today's blog post. Club Q is a wonderful way to receive monthly classes delivered right to your door. You can choose Layouts, Altered kits or the Ultimate Combo. Complete with fully illustrated instructions, you can complete projects very quickly and easily. You don't HAVE to follow the layout instructions...just let your creativity flow! That is what I did for the following layout.



                                                                   ******************

                                                                         "Spring"


                                                                     ******************







  • I chose to ink the white chipboard frames with Desert Sun.
  • I added my photos to the frames.


  • Next, I took the laser cut "hearts" and snipped them in half.
  • I rolled the half-hearts to give them added dimension.
  • Using a circle in the kit, I began to layer each of the petals as shown in the photo.
  • I used the larger "hearts" and filled in between the smaller ones.
  • I glued the last set from behind. 
  • I added foam tape and the second circle from the kit, along with the white button.



  • I used the larger "hearts" and made a butterfly. Free hand cutting for the body.
  • I used the hearts in a cluster to make a different style flower.
  • I cut apart the green "hearts" to make more accent petals.
  • Finally, I drew petals on the scraps for larger petals. I chose to roll, add veins and ink each petal.



Here is each accent up close.


*******************************

Left side of layout

Right side of layout


Club Q offers so much in one package! If you haven't tried it, you should! Great projects delivered right to your door.  Thanks for stopping by the blog today!


Quick Quotes Products Used:
PowderPuff Chalk Inks: CactusLipstickDesert SunRoyal BlueMocha Mama




No comments:

Post a Comment