Thursday, May 24, 2018

Inspiration with Harmony

Good Morning, everyone! Last week, I had the great opportunity to work the booth for Quick Quotes in Novi, Michigan. It was so much fun to set up the booth and see all the great product! The Harmony paper collection just screamed at me to take it home! It is a beautifully elegant, neutral paper pack with soft greens and creams...perfect for weddings and in this case...Coffee.









  1. I die cut the card base from kraft cardstock.
  2. I die cut the matting pieces from Harmony 101
  3. I used a coffee charms die to assemble the coffee accents.



  1. I inked all the edges of the card base with chalk ink.
  2. I repeated this step with the matting pieces.
  3. I then assembled all the pieces, adding a few flowers and leaves, as well.







                              With the leftover pieces, I created a very simple, universal card.




Thanks for stopping by the blog today!



Quick Qutoes Products Used:
PowerPuff Chalk Inks: Amaretto


Other Products Used: 
coffee charms die by Karen Burniston
Stair step die by Spellbinders
Nuvo drops

No comments:

Post a Comment