Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Hi, everyone! It's Rebecca hosting today's blog post. The summer flew by and here we are, nearly at the end of August! I am almost finished scrapbooking my grandson's first vacation. I decided to use Club Q to create a mini album, perfect for my daughter-in-law's purse.





                                                     "Ocean Themed Mini Album"







  • I took the five envelopes from the kit and scored one of them 5 inches.
  • I took the other four envelopes and placed them in the trimmer with the score line at the 3/4 inch mark. Trim excess.
  • Add scor-tape to the hinges.
  • Stack the envelopes together and remove the tape to adhere one to another.
  • You should have one hinge left with tape on it.



  • Cut both ends at an angle of stacked envelope.
  • Remove tape and attach to the inside of the first envelope with the score mark.
  • Choose colors of ink and color all the page edges and the center of each page.
  • Choose the paper from the kit for each page. Ink edges and apply to pages.
  • I took the twine and adhered half of it to the front of the album with scor-tape. 
  • I placed the frame over the top of the twine and then placed the center of the frame with more scor-tape creating the wrap around closure.




Now it is all about decoration! I used some but not all of the frames.I kept it very simple since it is made for a purse.








I kept one envelope opened so that I could place more photo mats!




I love Club Q! The possibilities are truly endless! Thanks for stopping by the blog today!


Quick Quotes Products Used:
PowderPuff Chalk Inks:


No comments:

Post a Comment