"Under The Sea"
The layout is simple and quick to create.
- Free hand cut waves from sandy brown cardstock. Repeat with the blue water color paper from Spring Showers paper pack. Ink edges.
- Attach blue watercolor paper to a light blue cardstock and sandy brown to the bottom of watercolor paper.
- Add a circle punched from yellow cardstock to make a sun in the top right corner.
- Die cut all pieces and color with markers.
- Attach diecut pieces as shown.
- Scribble glue along the bottom and add Prills
Such a quick and easy layout to add to the summer album! Quick Quotes paper packs allow for the creation of whatever you can image!
Thanks for visiting the blog today!
Quick Quotes Products Used:
PowderPuff Chalk Inks:
Other Products Used:
Seaweed by Gina Marie Designs
Stamps and die by Lawn Fawn
Font by Scan and Cut 2
Prills by Art Glitter