Thursday, September 13, 2018

Happy Fall, Y'all! It's Rebecca, hosting today's blog post. The crisp cool air of fall had come for a few days last week. It inspired me to create the following layout...

                                                              "Bushels of Fun"









I began by free hand cutting two borders from the light green paper from Secret Garden.




I then attached the blue dot pattern to my base page in a light brown cardstock.



I cut strips of varying widths and attached them to the base page. I used a border punch on one of the strips.


I free hand cut my tree from brown cardstock. Stamped an image that resembled bark on it and inked the edges. I used foam tape to attach it to the page.  


I also punched out apples and attached them to the tree along with the bushel basket. So quick and so much fun!


I hope you are inspired to scrap a fall layout today. Thanks for visiting the blog!


Quick Quotes Products Used:

PowderPuff Chalk Inks:

No comments:

Post a Comment