Monday, September 24, 2018

Hello, everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful day! It's Rebecca, here with today's blog post. Making handmade cards is a wonderful way to use up leftover scraps. Here is a card I made using just that...scraps!




This card came together quickly and easily and would be perfect for a birthday or "just because".




  •  I began by stamping and die cutting the leaves and flowers.
  • Using a blending tool, I added color to the leaves using Light Moss.
  • I used rolling tools to mold the flower and added elements to the center.

I die cut a frame out of patterned paper.

I cut a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base and adhered a piece of celery green patterned paper.

Next, I glued the die cut frame to the card base.

I die cut greenery from different scraps

  • I glued the flower in the bottom left corner.
  • Next,I added the large leaves.
  • I added the silver metallic sprigs and then the green sprigs.
  • I took the red berry die cut and snipped it apart and layered it over the leaves.
  • Finally, I added the sentiment.




And there you have it...a quick and simple card that could suit any occasion!
Thanks for visiting the blog today. I hope you have a "Happy Day"!



Quick Quotes Products Used:
PowderPuff Chalk Inks: Light MossCactus

Other Products Used:
Frame and sprig die by Gina Marie Designs
Berry die by Tim Holtz
Flower die and large leaf by Heartfelt Creations





No comments:

Post a Comment