Monday, September 3, 2018

 I usually scrap double page layouts but every now and then, a picture just screams at me to be a single page layout. This picture of my grandson at the beach was one that did!


                                                              "Sunny Days"








The page comes together quickly. Ink the edges of your papers and I used ink to change the sun to orange. Then I placed it in the corner of the base page.



Next, I began to build my page with patterned paper from the bottom. Next, I placed the bracket piece. Then I placed a 1/2 inch piece of yellow paper flush to the edge of the bracket.




I matted my photo and placed it on the page. Adding the title next, as well as the flowers and greenery. I cut the phrase down to fit and inked the edges.










I hope you continue to have "sunny days" wherever you may be in the world! Thanks for visiting the blog today!



Quick Quotes Products Used: Far and Away Paper PackFar and Away Cardstock Phrases

PowderPuff Chalk Ink:  Island OrangeBermuda


Other Products Used:
flowers by Graphic 45
string pearls by Want2Scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment